Ludo Board Game is a fun and fun game to play with friends and family. It’s great across all board games, letting you spend some good time with your loved ones. Don’t wait any longer, get the dice rolling and play the Ludo Superstar!
It is also known as Peaches and is very similar to Spanish board game Pericles.
The game has been popular throughout the ages, with only slight differences in its game structure. The game is played between 2 and 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people all over the world.
With Blood Light, Ludo lets you define your own rules that suit your needs.
Ludo Classic Features:
- Included rules/options that are popular in the game and in the world.
- Option to display protected cells (squares) represented by a star icon.
- Option to get one more twist on both Nos. 1 and 6.
- New modern design with wooden boards.
- Option to select Dice No. 6 which will launch the coin.
- Option to select the number of coins to play with 2,3 and 4.
- Multiplayer, 2 and 4 players are real-time in one device.
- Play against computers.
The goal in the game is very straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens; these tokens must be made across the board completely and then reach the finish line.
However, every move can be made on the basis of a decided number of die castings only, and each token can be left out of its home by just six. In addition, the competitive element of the game has to be taken advantage of by the fact that if another player’s token drops off at the same square as your token, your token will be automatically sent back home and you Will have to be recovered.
- Create a private room to play with friends and family in multiplayer mode
- Options menu with more rules and settings
- Score history and stats
- Voices and notifications
Local name of the game:
- Mains Eger-Gei Knight (Netherlands),
- Parches or Parks (Spain),
- Le Gei de Grandpa or Pٹسtes Cheva (France),
- Non-Arabic (Italy),
- Fayum Med Naf (Sweden),
- Marcus (Colombia),
- Greeneries (Greece)
Here are some Arabic peachy varieties:
- Burgess / Bargis (Palestine),
- Burgess (s) / Burgess (Syria),
- Peaches (Persia / Iran)
- This is ‘Enugu’ (‘Vietnam’).
- Fei Xing Qi (China)