MX Player is a video player app for Android.
Theoretically, this Android video player is multi-nuclear decryption, meaning it offers higher performance than most Google Play-style apps that use only one hub of the Android device.
That said, one of the interesting things about the MX Player is that it has a huge array of gestures that give you the option to do practically everything with a manual shortcut. If you do it on the other hand, on the right, you increase and decrease the volume. And it supports the following formats: SRT, TXT, SUB, SSA, SMI, MPL, and AAS. Not only does it provide many features, but also configure them on the interface, which is easy to handle, simple and very accessible.
A) Kids Lock – Keep your kids entertained without having to call or touch other apps.
B) Multi-Core Decoding – MX Player is the first Android video player that supports multi-core encoding. The results of the test proved that the multi-core device performed 70% better than the single-core device.
C) Pinch to zoom, zoom, and pan – easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping fullscreen. Zoom and pan are also available through the option.
D) MX File Sharing – Rapid transfer of files without the use of mobile data. Share music, share videos, share files.
- DVD, DVB, SSA / * ASS * subtitle tracks.
- Sami with Ruby Tag Support (.smi)
- Subscript (.srt)
- Micro DVD (.display)
- Web Reason (.sub / .idx)
- Subviewer 2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- PJS (.pjs)
- WebVTT (.vtt)
- “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to read “media” files in your primary and secondary storage.
- “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to rename or delete files and store downloaded subtitles.
File transfer requires “LOCATION” permission to help find close friends.
- To achieve network status requires “network” and “Wi-Fi” permissions, which are required for various activities such as license checking, update checking, etc. Wi-Fi connection is also used for faster file transfer. Is.
- “Bluetooth” permission is required to improve AV synchronization and make connections for file transfer when a Bluetooth headset is connected.
- “Camera” permission is required to scan the QR code for file transfer.
- “Internet” is required to play Internet streams.
- “VIBRATE” is required to control vibration feedback.
- “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” is required to interrupt MX player services used in the background play.
- “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” is needed to temporarily stop Safe Screen Lock when Kids Lock is used.
- “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” requires some keys to be blocked when Kids Lock is used.
- When draw blocking is enabled on the playback screen, “Draw Over Other Apps” is required to block system buttons.